Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Services
Infotox provides readily available end-to-end solutions for creating updated safety data sheets for global regulatory compliance. Being a world class leading company in product assessments, product conversion, testing and regulatory support, Infotox prepares both new and updated Safety Data Sheets (SDS), CLP (Regulation 2008/1272/EC), Globally Harmonized System (GHS), REACH (Regulation 2006/1907/EC), and OSHA standards.
For all products/substances shipped into the European Union, the new 16 point data format for the Safety Data Sheets is necessary before entry. Any product imported into the EU that is non-compliant or a non-updated SDS will be denied to pass customs.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Services are:
- Products classification to determine the need for required labelling and documentation
- Current SDS review against REACH and GHS requirements
- Translation of hazard symbols to GHS standard
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Completed safety data sheets delivery
- Identification and conversion of gaps with necessary changes
- Translation to other languages
- CLP Regulation – Regulation on classification, labeling, and packaging of substances and mixtures
- GHS – Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
- JIS Z7250 – Japanese GHS SDS Standard
- REACH Regulation – Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemical Substances
- U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard
The following are the samples of formats supported:
We at Infotox are always available to help keep your products on the market in the USA, EU, and globally.