Toxicology Risk Assesments
Creating Safer Products through Detailed Toxicological Risk Assessments (TRA)
Develop a better, safer product with advanced safety and toxicological risk assessments from INFOTOX INTERNATIONAL INC of Riverside, California. We offer a diverse range of testing services focused on consumer safety, including:
- Testing for Art Materials—Review of Art Material Formulations to Conform to ASTM D-4236 (LHAMA)
- Compliance—Exposure Assessment to Assure Compliance to California Prop 65
- Cosmetics & Hygiene Products—Safety Assessment of Cosmetics, Perfumes, & Hygiene Products as Required Under Directives & FDA Guidelines
- Comprehensive Practice of Environmental Health & Safety—Consultation to Help Comply with Applicable Occupational & Environmental Regulations (OSHA, EPA)
- Green Reviews (Green Chemistry)—Toxicological Reviews of Product Formulation & Issuance of Green & Green Plus Seals
We provide analytical testing for practically any chemical or contaminant you can imagine expected to be present in toys, cosmetics, art materials and general consumer products. All testing includes interpretations of laboratory data.
- Cosmetic Testing
- Risk Assessments & Material Safety
Our experts perform toxicological risk and safety assessments of toys under the Canadian Hazardous Products Regulations C.R.C, C931. We also compile Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) as required by OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard, (29 CFR 1910.1200), Chemical Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply regulation, and the European Directive on Dangerous Substance (67/548/EEC), Dangerous Preparation (99/45/EC), and the Annex of European Directive (2001/58/EC).
Our firm offers lab, toy, and chemical testing for EN71 (migration of certain metals, such as lead, cadmium, Hg, Pb, mercury, chromium, and phthalates) and interpreting the data. We also provide services in the areas of industrial hygiene, including occupational and environmental health.